Hotel California AcGuitar Hotel California AcGuitar

I feel like there are some notes missing for some reason... Is there perhaps a second guitar/bass part to this song? Perhaps I'm simply remembering it poorly... A number of parts just don't sound complete, however.

keepwalking responds:

Yes I shortened the song at the end because my ipod was falling from my foot :)

Breathe - hania Breathe - hania

I remain: insane

love the line, it's got a great feel to it. Even ignoring the rest of the song (which was great) I'd have to give you props for that one line

Tormented Heart Tormented Heart

Wow....as usual

reminds me of Jane from the Ender's game series.
or maybe just a misc guardian angel.

music rocks either way... but the ending gives the impression of being a bit repetitive

videogames make me kill you videogames make me kill you

Lolzerz

-oooh, what's that dripping, Billy?
-it's sarcasm johnny.

~Silver Memory~ -hania ~Silver Memory~ -hania

great work on this

The start of it actually sounded like puff the magic dragon to me. (yes, I was 6 years old once.)

"his silver falling apart" comes off as a bit strange... not sure how you'd tweak it.
maybe a simple change, like: "his memories falling apart- his siiiiillllveeer memories."

~Burden~ ~Burden~

very good....

but I would recomend re-recording with a slight change to the lyrics:

-"thoughts of no return
there he stands, a burden to his self"

becomes:
-"thoughts of no return
There he stands, a burden to his own"

I think it would keep the tone, pace and rhythm slightly better.

Dark Fields Dark Fields

it sounds a bit too rushed

I'd suggest slowing it down 25-50% to make it more of an ambiance

Ballgina Safari -Flash Version Ballgina Safari -Flash Version

..........?

This is the strangest song I have ever heard. Stumbled across this without actually reading the title.

All I Want for Christmas... All I Want for Christmas...

Amazing start

lost a LOT of quality though once you sped up the tempo. From what I've seen from your work so far, you do very well with fast tempos when it's an energetic piece. When you're doing a more serious song however (like this) it seems to work much better if you slow down the song.

Tarboy OST - Two's a Part Tarboy OST - Two's a Part

Amazing jazz beat

It's got a great feel to it... I just don't really feel any meaning in the lyrics. Maybe it's just me not having watched tarboy all the way. I don't know. Seems to me though that the song needs a bit of backstory about why this room's so evil and such... it just doesn't make too much sense on its own, and I think the best songs should